Artist & Projects:
- David Best, internationally acclaimed artist known for building large elaborate temples and intricate
- Steven and William Ladd, two brothers with extensive experience in public art works with a rich body of work consisting of drawing, design and performance art.
- Kate Gilmore, award winning installation, video and performance artist and professor of Art and Design at SUNY Purchase in New York. Participated in 2010 Whitney Biennial.
- R&R Studios, steered by Rosario Marquardt and Roberto Behar, award winning multidisciplinary artists.
- Carl Juste, awarding-winning photojournalist for the Miami Herald and founder of Iris Collective, a coalition of photographers, writers and cultural activists.